This sample pack contains 3 variations of one of my favorite custom patches on the Juno 60. Each of the variations are provided in all 12 notes of the scale in a single octave. This first volume digs pretty deep into some really gritty bass. The SubSaw sound has an amazing dirty edge on top of a massive rumble and rounds out to just a little bit of wobble at the end of the voice. The Wobble voice is everything you’d expect from a massive slow bass wobble and more, and lastly, there’s a little arpeggiation voice that represents that analog arpeggiator that makes the Juno 60 such a cool and irreplaceably unique sounding instrument.
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
The entire contents of this sample pack whether in physical form or as an electronic download are licensed, not sold to you by Kake Multimedia, LLC.
• Ownership of the material, audio and inherent copyright remains with Kake Multimedia, LLC.
• This (non-exclusive ) license is granted for a single-user only on a global basis for the full copyright protection period. The
license is non-transferable. For volume licensing please contact Kake Multimedia, LLC.
• The licensee MAY modify the sounds and MAY use the material for commercial purposes as part of a musical composition
with other sounds. To clarify a musical composition may also include synchronized film and video scores, multimedia
productions and music or sound design created for the gaming industry. The Licensee MAY use this product in the creation of so-called Library Music
• The Licensee MAY NOT use the sounds in isolation as sound effects or as loops (i.e. a sequence of musical events) in any technology or computer-based application or for any competitive products that are sold or relicensed to multiple third parties
• Copying, duplication, lending or re-selling of this product, its contents in whole or in part whether processed or as per the original are strictly prohibited under this license. Using this material to create other samples for competing soundware products is also strictly prohibited
• The Licensee MAY NOT electronically transfer the sound samples or place them in a file-sharing network, external server (local or remote ) or allow them to be accessed across a multi-user computer / audio workstation network without prior written permission from Kake Multimedia, LLC.
• Any and all demo arrangements provided within the release are for example purposes and remain copyright of Kake
Multimedia, LLC. They may not be released in their original form. The licensee must create a new musical work (that
satisfies applicable copyright law in whichever territory it is to be released) by changing the melodies and musical themes, combining them with other musical motifs, sounds, tracks, samples, and instrumentation/orchestration.
• By opening this pack it is assumed you understand that multiple users of this pack will have access to the same data and musical themes.
• Kake Multimedia, LLC will not be held responsible in any manner for any mechanical copyright disputes, music publishing disputes, Performer disputes or Youtube, Soundcloud and other digital or web-based ID Conflicts that may arise from more than one user creating new musical works containing the same sample(s) , midi, patches or other data supplied in this release.
• No new musical work (as created under the terms of this agreement using this release’s contents ) may make any form of copyright /monetization claim against this pack, it’s intellectual and technical contents or it’s promotional audio clips, videos or other media. If such a claim arises you / your distributor will be asked to end the claim on whichever platform(s) it is made. We require any such claims to be addressed and removed within a 30 Days period.
• Although the highest quality is always our goal, neither Kake Multimedia, LLC, the pack’s producer or it’s featured artists can be held responsible for any direct or indirect consequential loss arising from the use of this product in whatever form.
• Kake Multimedia, LLC will not be responsible if the sounds do not fit the particular purpose of the end user.
• This license agreement terminates immediately if the licensee violates any terms of this agreement. This license agreement shall be deemed invalid if the user has not purchased this pack from Kake Multimedia, LLC, or an official distribution partner. A copy of purchaser’s receipt and license agreement are required to prove license validity.
• Kake Multimedia, LLC reserves the right to withdraw this license agreement should the licensee request a refund for
whatever reason ( For the avoidance of doubt this may also include partial refunds ).
• All rights of the producer and the owner of the work are reserved. Unauthorized duplication of this download is a violation
of applicable international laws.
• All rights not expressly granted to the user are reserved by Kake Multimedia, LLC.
© 2019 Kake Multimedia, LLC.